Check Out Our Holiday Poll.
Taking care of our clients and our employees is a priority for Creatis, but we also strive to be a caring and contributing member of our Twin Cities community. Over the years, we have done many different types of volunteering activities to make this a better place to live for all of us.
Our Creatis Cares program has moved to a whole new level – with a goal that every full-time Creatis employee completes over 20 hours of service to the community in some fashion. Our small way of giving back. #CreatisCares
In June 2016, Creatis woke up bright and early to help Northpoint Health & Wellness Center distribute fresh produce. We helped serve 325 households and 1,236 family members with 14 pallets of food! - learn more http://www.northpointhealth.org/
In March 2015, Creatis employees took part in our Give Back/Give Up for Lent effort. Our president, Kathy, helped sort food at Second Harvest Heartland - check them out www.2harvest.org
Here are some examples of our previous volunteering activities:
- Abbey's Hope Charitable Foundation's 5th Annual Golf Tournament at Braemar Golf Course in Edina, MN.
- Creatis volunteers assemble dental kits for kids and adults for the local Brite Smiles Dental.
- Swimsuits and swim gear donated toward North Minneapolis YMCA water safety program.
- Creatis employees wine and dine to help raise money for local HIV/AIDS outreach program.
- Creatis wraps gifts for Twin Cities families with The Aliveness Project.