Studio Account/Project Manager
Title: Studio Account/Project Manager
Reports to: Managing Director of Studio Services
Direct reports: None
Indirect reports: Studio Flexible Staff (i.e. Production Artists, Copywriters, Proofreaders)
Start date: July 31st and/or ASAP
Scope of Responsibilities:
The Studio Account/Project Manager is a key part of our Creatis Studio leadership team, working closely with our Managing Director to build and grow client relationships, and engage the Studio team on the flawless execution of projects on-time and on within budget.
The Creatis Account/Project Manager will have proven expertise in Project Management skills working with internal resources and both internal and external clients, with a successful track record of excellence in account management and development. Accountabilities includes sourcing, developing and maintaining client relationships, developing and continually improving studio project management processes, careful execution of those processes, and ongoing management of project teams. Financial literacy is a must for accurate proposal/estimate and client run rate report development, plus precise monthly reporting and billing. The right individual will embody and relish the core values of Creatis: Teamwork, Partnership, Of Service, Do What’s Right, Shared Journey and Be Excellent.
- Strategic Account Management and Development (15% of time): Grow Studio revenue and generate leads/prospects from existing accounts, create new leads, prospects and customers from current or previous clients as well as from own network. Manage a dedicated Book of Business as assigned by the Managing Director of Studio, with direct responsibility to retain and grow revenue and profit from these existing clients. Proactively develop these client relationships by going wide and deep with new and existing contacts as appropriate. Includes ongoing documentation of plans, activities and metrics, and the creation and maintenance of leads, prospects and old/new client data and information within the NetSuite CRM system.
- Core Studio Project Lead (65% of time): Manage assigned book of clients and oversee all aspects of Studio projects for these clients. Ensure successful execution and achievement of expected financials (revenue, costs and profit margin). Manage quality control including proofing, reviewing, creative output, approvals and project processes. Continuous improvement in quality control are signs of success. The position is expected to maintain a minimum billable percentage of 80%+ on a weekly average per quarter.
- Resource Planning & Allocation (10% of time): Draw on past and ongoing current project knowledge to maintain ongoing Studio staffing levels for efficient and effective resource management. Supports Managing Director of Studio in managing Studio staff in maintaining a minimum monthly billable percentage of 90% on a weekly average per quarter.
- Proposals and Estimates (5% of time): Work independently and in conjunction with Managing Director of Studio on the development and presentation of comprehensive and persuasive proposals and estimates for Studio projects. Partner with internal studio team to gather input, develop scope-of-work centered on functional and business requirements and troubleshoot based on historical “like” projects.
- Client Billing & Run Rate Management (5% of time): Author a monthly run rate report to be reviewed with Managing Director of Studio for learnings, adjustments and necessary communications. Work in conjunction with Director to shepherd projects from authorization through close process and report monthly, and to create and finalize monthly client billing and invoicing. Develop and maintain a monthly run rate report to review with Studio Director to determine on/off projection reports and make recommendations on appropriate client follow-up.
Educational & Experience Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, business, or related field. 5+ years of experience as project manager and/or in B2B account management, with 7+ years of professional experience in total at minimum. At least 2 years of supervisory experience a plus.
- Large to medium-sized advertising/marketing agency experience required, preferably in project management or account management. Corporate marketing or creative services experience a plus.
- Background in and/or understanding of marketing and creative processes. Industry experience could include advertising, creative services, digital, print, marketing staffing/studio services, managing a marketing team within an organization, etc.
- Ability to deal with ambiguity and management of multiple tasks of equal priority. Sound judgment and proven ability to problem-solve with strong organizational skills and an attention to detail.
- Self-starter, resourceful, enthusiastic, operates with a sense of urgency, quick-starter and able to meet multiple priorities in a demanding and deadline-oriented environment. Proven results in a deadline-driven profession.
- Excellent relationship-building skills, strong written and oral communication skills.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office suite of products (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint) required; familiarity with a CRM tool such as NetSuite or Microsoft CRM a plus.
- Significant and growing professional network within the Twin Cities marketplace preferred.
Title: Account/Relationship Manager
Reports to: Director of Staffing
Direct reports: None
Scope of Responsibility:
This is both a strategic selling/relationship development role and an execution role of finding, and placing, Creatis employees with clients. A successful performer will bring a proven ability to develop and expand relationships with past and current clients at all levels within an organization (VP to Manager), and effectively find, recruit, engage and manage relationships with Creatis employees. The Account/Relationship Manager is responsible for directly managing an assigned book of clients and employees, and is accountable to meet or exceed weekly metrics and key financial measures (revenue, profit margin) for each assignment he/she manages, as well as his/her total book of assignments.
The Creatis Account/Relationship Manager will be an experienced and connected business professional with established relationships with creative, marketing, human resources and other business professionals across the Twin Cities. He/she will have direct experience and familiarity with how marketing/creative services teams operate and how staffing augmentation can create value for clients. The key responsibility is to retain current clients and generate future revenue by growing existing or previous clients; while effectively recruiting and placing Creatis employees within our client companies. He/she will be a self-starter, motivated, strategic, and resourceful. He/she will have a proven ability to work independently as well as working collaboratively across the Creatis team. This individual must represent Creatis with an outgoing, professional attitude, and will have the ability to interact and connect with mid through senior level clients as well as candidates. The right individual will embody and relish the core values of Creatis: Teamwork, Partnership, Of Service, Do What’s Right, Be Excellent and Shared Journey.
Business Development/Account Management (35% of time): Responsible to grow both staffing revenue (and generate studio leads/prospects) from existing accounts and/or create new leads, prospects and customers from current or previous clients as well as from own network. Responsible for the management of a dedicated Book of Business as assigned by the Director of Staffing, with direct responsibility to retain and grow revenue and profit from these existing clients. Also accountable to find, qualify and convert new clients by following the established sales pipeline management process and staffing engagement touch point plan. All business development efforts will include ongoing documentation of plans, activities and metrics, and the creation and maintenance of leads, prospects and old/new client data and information within the NetSuite CRM system.
Ongoing Client Management and Retention (25% of time): Builds, maintains and grows relationships with hiring managers, procurement managers and decision makers for clients as assigned by the Director of Staffing. Ensures high-quality and timely delivery of services to our clients including qualifying new client needs, conducting client intakes, effectively matching and submitting candidates to client contracts, facilitating effective interviews, managing the client and employee follow-up discussion and closing of a high percentage of staffing assignments worked on. Ensures the ongoing documentation of all client contacts within CRM, as well as the timely creation and updating of client contact and project information and status updates.
Employee Recruiting, Matching and Onboarding (15% of time): Utilizes networks, online searches/postings, internal database and other sources to identify and find potential candidates and to maintain a pipeline of qualified candidates who meet the values of Creatis. Proactively sources potential Creatis employees for ongoing jobs typically places, and also is able to creatively leverage resources to find ‘hard-to-find’ positions or those in high demand. Conducts phone screens, as appropriate, and ensures completion of an in person interview for all Creatis employees prior to an interview or placement. Maintains a working knowledge of all new Creatis employees and those available on the Creatis bench, so can effectively and efficiently match employees to potential assignments with the highest quality standard. Facilitates the interviewing and onboarding process for new employees, handling the logistics and other details needed. Responsible for the creation of employee and project records within NetSuite CRM for all assignments being managed.
Ongoing Engagement of Employees (25% of time): Conducts annual reviews and quarterly/ongoing check-ins with employees assigned to this role, along with others assigned by the Director of Staffing. Conducts on-site visits with employees on an ongoing basis to both drive engagement and to gather business intel. Effectively handles and resolves employee issues as they arise, on own or in conjunction with Director of Staffing, as appropriate. Actively solicits and manages referral from employees, and supports the participation and engagement of employees via on-site visits and through participation at Creatis-sponsored events.
Educational & Experience Requirements:
·Bachelor of Science degree in Marketing, Business Administration, Human Resources or related field.
·5-7 years of experience in sales, B2B account management, marketing or marketing/advertising agency Account Management. Experience in recruiting or hiring a plus.
·Ability and experience in interfacing with executive-level individuals - primarily the CMO/EVP/SVP of marketing or human resources plus the ‘second-in-command’ marketing staff (Director or Sr. Manager) in addition to procurement professionals.
·Background and/or understanding of marketing and creative processes (industry experience could include advertising, creative services, marketing staffing/studio services, managing a marketing team within an organization, etc).
·Ability to deal with ambiguity and the management of multiple tasks of equal priority. Uses sound judgment and has proven ability to problem-solve with strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
·Significant and growing professional network within the Twin Cities marketplace.
·Self-starter resourceful, enthusiastic, operates with a sense of urgency, quick-starter and able to meet multiple priorities in a demanding and deadline-oriented environment.
·Proven track record of working both independently and collaboratively.
·Excellent relationship-building skills plus written and oral communication skills required.
·Proficient with Microsoft office suite of products (Outlook, Word, Excel, Powerpoint) required; familiarity with a CRM tool such as NetSuite or Microsoft CRM as plus.
Creatis Open Call
As we approach our busy time of year, Creatis is hosting an open call for enthusiastic, flexible, committed candidates that exhibit all of the Creatis Core Values: Teamwork, Be Excellent, Partnership, Of Service, Shared Journey, and Doing What’s Right. Our Creatis employees can ramp up quickly on a new assignment and know how to get work done! We are actively looking for the following – all experience levels welcome:
• CMS (content management systems) specialist: Software like Sharepoint, WordPress, AEM (Adobe Experience Manager)
• Marketing and Creative Project Managers and Project Coordinators
• Production Artists – print and digital - with strong InDesign experience
• Copywriters – specifically with health care and financial writing background
We look forward to hearing from you!
Graphic Designers/Production Artists
Ongoing search for new grads and experienced graphic designers, for both traditional media and digital design projects. InDesign-heavy, design and production, health care, financial, med device, catalog experience - all welcome!
We are recruiting for UX Designers with 3+ years experience, including expertise in visual design and prototyping software (Axure, Balsamiq)!