Reports to: Managing Director of Staffing Services
Direct Reports: Indirect reports of 15-30 Creatis employees within Client Book
Date: October, 2018
Scope of Responsibility:
The Relationship Manager (RM) is focused on strategic selling and relationship building with a wide array of Creatis clients. A successful RM will be excellent at building and maintaining long-term client and employee relationships, with experience at both the strategic and execution levels. A successful performer will bring a proven ability in strategic account development with past and current clients at all levels within an organization (VP to Manager) with experience in growing a book of accounts over the short and long term.
Additionally, and effective RM has experience in successfully finding, recruiting, engagement and managing relationships with Creatis employees, and matching them successfully to the right job with the right client. The RM is responsible for the financial performance of a book of accounts and directly manages the day to day interactions with both clients and employees.
He/she is accountable to complete weekly activities and meet/exceed associated metrics which drive the desired financial outcomes of revenue and profit from the assigned book of accounts. While the RM works collaboratively with the Staffing team and the expanded Creatis leadership/administrative team, a successful individual will effectively work in
Content Manager with Adobe Experience Manager
Position: Content Manager with AEM
Date Needed: 1/7/2019
Length of Assignment: 7/7/2019 – potential for extension or Contract to Hire
Work Hours: 40 hours per week
Location: Onsite at healthcare client Minnetonka (onsite min 3 days/week, can work remote 2 days/week) or 100% remote (must be in Twin Cities for occasional meetings)
Overview: Our client is looking for a content manager with experience working directly with Adobe Experience Manager (or other CMS such as Sitecore or SharePoint). This person needs to understand the concepts of behind the scenes websites processes. This person will be highly detail oriented and have excellent critical thinking and trouble shooting skills.
- Experience with content management systems specifically Adobe Experience Manager. If not AEM, modern CMS (Sitecore, SharePoint) experience.
- Must have basic HTML knowledge (Java and CSS is a plus)
- Basic Photoshop skills for resizing images
- Experience performing user experience testing for large/complex websites
- Be able to work independently and coordinate closely with a team
- Be able to quickly grasp a highly-complex web/tech environment
- Ability to interface with Marketing leaders and understand their needs
Account Executive/Project Manager
Reports to: Managing Director of Studio Services
Date: September, 2018
Scope of Responsibility:
The Account Executive/Project Manager role is a client-facing account management role as well as a functional project management role within the Creatis Studio. A successful performer will be able to build and expand ongoing, effective relationships with Creatis Studio clients managing their own book of business. Additionally, this person will manage Studio project work with these clients, effectively engaging other Studio resources for profitable project completion that is on time and within budget.
A successful Account Executive/Project Manager will be experienced in traditional Project Management work flows engaging both internal resources and external clients, with a proven track record of successful account management and development. This includes sourcing, developing and maintaining client relationships, consistently implementing the core project management processes, careful execution of those processes, and ongoing management of project teams. Financial acumen is a must for accurate proposal and estimate development, as well as precise monthly reporting and billing. The right individual will embody and relish the core values of Creatis: Teamwork, Partnership, Of Service, Do What’s Right, Shared Journey and Be Excellent.
Graphic Designer - Healthcare
Our healthcare client is seeking a Graphic Designer to create high quality, branded marketing pieces for their Portfolio Marketing and Product teams. This is an onsite, 40hour/per week position that starts the first week of August and goes through December 2018.
Looking for a strong project manager with a focus on execution. If you have experience with marketing/re-branding and have light copywriting and editing – that’s a bonus! Health care experience preferred, but not required. Ideal experience: 3-7 years.
Responsibilities and Requirements:
Develop clear estimates and scopes of work detailing campaign deliverables and budget breakdowns; Manage timelines of deliverables and overall budget; Coordinate the work of multiple Subject Manager Experts (SMEs)
Other day to day tasks:
• Manage the campaign analysis and recommendations process
• Manage campaign-related project timelines and budgets for strategy, appropriate approvals, launch, and optimization
• Specific campaign budget allocation and tracking (media buy, agency fees, professional service hours)
• Coordinate status meetings with client related to media planning, campaign performance, reporting and optimization
• Paid and organic deployment timeline communication including channel, creative variations, tracking links, ad spend, etc.
• Communication with other Project Managers to secure resources, assign tasks, influence timelines and align campaigns with other digital activities
• Collaborate with agencies and other vendor partners
• Project management in an advertising/marketing function (with a focus on digital)
• Basic familiarity with multiple digital marketing tactics including:
• SEO and Digital Advertising (Paid Search, Paid Social, Paid Display, etc.)
• Organic social media content strategy and community management
• Digital Analytics (Website, Social, Voice of Customer)
• Conversion Rate Optimization (CRO) Strategy
We are recruiting for mid to senior level copywriters with experience in health care, benefits, and financial services. We look forward to meeting you!
Graphic Designers/Production Artists
Ongoing search for new grads and experienced graphic designers, for both traditional media and digital design projects. InDesign-heavy, design and production, health care, financial, med device, catalog experience - all welcome!
We are recruiting for UX Designers with 3+ years experience, including expertise in visual design and prototyping software (Axure, Balsamiq)!