Content Manager with Adobe Experience Manager
Position: Content Manager with AEM
Date Needed: 1/7/2019
Length of Assignment: 7/7/2019 – potential for extension or Contract to Hire
Work Hours: 40 hours per week
Location: Onsite at healthcare client Minnetonka (onsite min 3 days/week, can work remote 2 days/week) or 100% remote (must be in Twin Cities for occasional meetings)
Overview: Our client is looking for a content manager with experience working directly with Adobe Experience Manager (or other CMS such as Sitecore or SharePoint). This person needs to understand the concepts of behind the scenes websites processes. This person will be highly detail oriented and have excellent critical thinking and trouble shooting skills.
- Experience with content management systems specifically Adobe Experience Manager. If not AEM, modern CMS (Sitecore, SharePoint) experience.
- Must have basic HTML knowledge (Java and CSS is a plus)
- Basic Photoshop skills for resizing images
- Experience performing user experience testing for large/complex websites
- Be able to work independently and coordinate closely with a team
- Be able to quickly grasp a highly-complex web/tech environment
- Ability to interface with Marketing leaders and understand their needs