Director of New Business Development
This is a strategic selling and relationship development role that reports directly to the Creatis President & CEO. A successful person will be able to develop a large volume of new client relationships within our target market. If you are an achievement oriented, competitive, high performer looking for your next challenge who likes to work in a fun environment - than this is the job for you!
The Director of New Business Development will be an experienced business professional with a proven track record of securing new clients for an organizaiton. This person will have experience in managing a sales pipeline system/process and a proven track record of securing and qualifying cold and warm leads leading to two-way conversations resulting in well-qualified prospects that are converted to new clients. A background in marketing and creative design services is preferred but not required, but an ability to interact with all levels within an organization is a must.
- New Business Development - Generates enough unique new busienss development so that Creatis can meet growth goals. Responsible for the business development outcomes for Creatis working in conjunction with the Creatis Leadership Team.
- Executes Creatis Sales Process: Follow and enhances an established prospecting and sales pipeline management process to source, identify and qualify warm and cold leads through a high volume of outreach. Leads are then further qualified and converted through two-way interactions with qualified decision makers.
- Leadership/Sales Pipeline Team: Serves on the Creatis Sales Leadership team. Embraces and adheres to EOS (the Entrepreneurial Operating System). Depending on background, this person may also serve on the Creatis Executive Leadership team.
- Systems and Processes: Is able to follow and enhance an established sales pipeline management process, including documentation and reporting via the Netsuite CRM/ERP system.
- Bachelor's Degree in Business or related field.
- Background and history in selling professional services to large and medium-sized companies.
- 5+ years of experience in professional sales/business development role.
- Extensive experience in managing a sales pipeline/process with a proven track record of getting results.
- Ability and experience in selling to professionals at all levels within an organization.
- Familiarity with Netsuite CRM/ERP or comparable sales management system required.