Looking for a strong project manager with a focus on execution. If you have experience with marketing/re-branding and have light copywriting and editing – that’s a bonus! Health care experience preferred, but not required. Ideal experience: 3-7 years.
Responsibilities and Requirements:
Develop clear estimates and scopes of work detailing campaign deliverables and budget breakdowns; Manage timelines of deliverables and overall budget; Coordinate the work of multiple Subject Manager Experts (SMEs)Other day to day tasks:
• Manage the campaign analysis and recommendations process
• Manage campaign-related project timelines and budgets for strategy, appropriate approvals, launch, and optimization
• Specific campaign budget allocation and tracking (media buy, agency fees, professional service hours)
• Coordinate status meetings with client related to media planning, campaign performance, reporting and optimization
• Paid and organic deployment timeline communication including channel, creative variations, tracking links, ad spend, etc.
• Communication with other Project Managers to secure resources, assign tasks, influence timelines and align campaigns with other digital activities
• Collaborate with agencies and other vendor partners
• Project management in an advertising/marketing function (with a focus on digital)
• Basic familiarity with multiple digital marketing tactics including:
• SEO and Digital Advertising (Paid Search, Paid Social, Paid Display, etc.)
• Organic social media content strategy and community management
• Digital Analytics (Website, Social, Voice of Customer)
• Conversion Rate Optimization (CRO) Strategy