Project Management Coordinator
Position: Project Management Coordinator
Work Hours: 40hrs/wk
Location: Minneapolis, MN
Provides high quality support, within the Customer Engagement Unit, in the development and execution of marketing communications. Primary focus of the role will be to develop and manage communication project plans and assist in the development of marketing materials by working with Customer Engagement team, outside Design Agency, outside Print Vendors, Office Services and other departments as needed. Establishes and maintains effective and collaborative relationships with internal partners and external vendors.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manage the following aspects of communications: set-up project numbers, assist in maintainingmailings/print grid, once content developed with marketing team kick-off project with outsideDesign Agency, manage rounds of edits with internal team and Design Agency, develop andmaintain testing process, conduct testing, resolve any testing issues, coordinate printing/mailingwith outside Print Vendors, coordinate mailing with Customer Care Center, send out heads-upnotifications to internal stakeholders.
- Assist in the development of marketing materials by working with Customer Engagement team,outside Design Agency, Office Services and other departments as needed.
- Develop comprehensive project plans and manages timelines with key team members to ensurecommunications/deliverables meet expected deadlines. Understands interdependencies andwork through conflicts as they arise.
- Open web change requests, input necessary direction and coordinate deliverables with Customer Engagement team.
- In working with the Design Agency attend and contribute to weekly meetings, escalate/resolveproject concerns, provide work direction, set and manage priorities, assist in updating weeklystatus
- Develop, build and maintain key cross-functional business relationships; ability to work through and resolve issues, determine root cause of issues, document key processes, improve process etc.
- Assist in the development of Customer Engagement’s formal “approval process for communications” by mapping out each project by: project tier, key reviewers/approvers and build out project plans that align to this process.
- Assist in the development of strategy and creative briefs as requested.
- Proofread communications/documents.
- Assist with ad hoc projects as assigned.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Extensive experience of word processing, office communication and presentation software programs (including but not limited to Microsoft Word, Excel, Access, and PowerPoint)
- Effective comprehension and communication skills (written and verbal)
- Detail oriented self-starter, driven to achieve excellence in a collaborative environment with various levels of professionals – using tack and diplomacy
- Well-organized team player with ability to manage multiple priorities and set and meet deadlines
- Strong interpersonal and organizational skills
- Able to work with cross-functional teams
- Builds effective peer relationships; demonstrates compromise and problem solving skills
- Initiative and judgment to anticipate needs and make independent decisions
- Have a general marketing background, understanding marketing concepts, segmentation, print marketing etc.
- Understanding of project management principles.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, Communications, or similar field
- 3 to 5 Years of Marketing Experience