Creatis Resourcing Support Specialist
Position: Resourcing Support Specialist
Location: Minneapolis, MN
Scope of Responsibility:
The Resourcing Support Specialist (RSS) provides overall administrative support to the VP/Managing Director of Staffing Services and has responsibility to support recruitment outreach and initial interview screening to attract candidates with specific skill sets to continue to build the growing Creatis’ team.
Additionally, the RSS will be responsible to upload selected documents into various Creatis’ systems based on notes from initial phone screenings as well as manage job postings on the Creatis’ website. The RSS will draft job descriptions of pending assignments for review by the respective Staffing team member and will respond to online applications received with the appropriate follow up messaging as well as conduct the initial phone screen. The RSS will also administer assessments and testing for specific candidates that may include InDesign, PPT, proofreading and/or writing, as required by clients. The RSS will review and update systems related to projects and assignments for the Staffing Division as well as maintain and update process documents related to best practices in the Staffing Division. The RSS will create, manage and distribute weekly Staffing Division reports and meeting agendas and participate in weekly team meetings. The RSS will also support the VP/Managing Director with client-facing vendor management systems to ensure appropriate management and compliance. In this role, the RSS will also provide back-up to office administration during times of vacation and/or time off as well as provide support for Creatis-sponsored events.
The Creatis Resourcing Support Specialist will be highly organized and have the ability to manage multiple priorities simultaneously. Excellent verbal and written communications skills are required. The ideal candidate will maintain a professional demeanor and will work in a collaborative, metrics-focused organization. The key responsibilities are to support the VP/Managing Director; engage with potential employees; manage reports, process documentation and systems while effectively communicating ongoing activities and partnering across the organization.
He/she will have incredible drive, be a self-starter and a strong problem solver - and would be described as someone who is motivated, resourceful and smart with a sense of urgency. This individual must represent Creatis with an energetic and professional attitude and have the ability to effectively interact with a variety of personalities. The right individual will embody and represent the core values of Creatis: Teamwork, Of Service, Do What’s Right, Be Excellent and Shared Journey.
Educational & Experience Requirements:
- Bachelor degree in Marketing, Communications, Business Administration, Human Resources or related field.
- A minimum of two years of professional experience with proven track record. Experience in sourcing candidates is desired.
- Ability and experience in interfacing with a variety of people and maintain a professional, composed and engaging approach.
- Ability to deal with ambiguity and the management of multiple tasks of equal priority. Uses sound judgment and has proven ability to problem-solve with strong organizational skills and attention to detail. Deploys a workflow system to ensure completion of tasks and deliverables.
- Self-starter resourceful, enthusiastic, operates with a sense of urgency, quick-starter with able to meet multiple priorities in a demanding and deadline-oriented environment.
- Has incredible drive and sense of urgency with a focus on achieving results.
- Excellent relationship-building skills plus written and verbal communication skills required.
Proficient with MicroSoft office suite of products (Outlook, Word, Excel) required; familiarity with a CRM tool such as NetSuite or MicroSoft CRM as plus.