Marketing Copy Editor/Proofreader/Writer
Client in Downtown Minneapolis is looking for a part time copy editor/proofreader/copywriter with 3-5 years’ experience.
- 20 hours/week to start, potential for more
- 1-3 month contract, potential to extend if a good fit
- Main responsibilities: Supporting financial advisors on-site as well as the account team that supports the financial advisors. Editing/proofing materials such as marketing and sales brochures, ads, event flyers, etc. The on-staff copyeditor will also be performing this work and available for questions and direction. The client will train the Creatis employee on work flow, brand standards, and compliance/regulatory approval process. Work is focused more on copy editing and proofreading versus long-form writing.
- Software skills necessary: Mainly working in MS Word, text files
- Looking for someone with a positive attitude, experience copy editing/proofreading/copywriting within corporate brand standards.