Position: Content Manager with Adobe Experience Manager
Date Needed: 7/22/2019
Length of Assignment: 12/31/2019 – strong potential for extension, will likely be an ongoing assignment
Work Hours: 40 hours per week
Our health care client is looking for a content manager with experience working directly with Adobe Experience Manager (or other CMS). This person needs to understand the concepts of behind the scenes websites processes. This person will be highly detail oriented and have excellent critical thinking and trouble shooting skills.
- Provides oversight, maintains content integrity and quality and is compliant with the necessary legal and regulatory rules by partnering with digital marketing managers, internal and external partners to ensure all published content meets established digital content policy and standards.
- Creates and/or modifies web templated pages, following established guidelines and style guides, working with marketing managers and/or digital strategy team mates.
- Implements, maintains and communicates content operational and strategy procedures, templates and best practices.
- Together with the Digital Content Team, delivers resolution of digital content compliance issues between involved parties.
- Provides feedback and communicates on a daily basis with Digital Content Manager, content owners and constituents.
- Experience with content management systems (Adobe Experience Manager preferred, but not required)
- Must have basic HTML knowledge (Java is a plus)
- Experience performing user experience testing for large/complex websites
- Be able to work independently but coordinate closely with a team
- Be able to quickly grasp a highly complex web/tech environment