Digital Content Manager with AEM
Position: Digital Content Manager with Adobe Experience Manager
Industry: Health care
Work Hours: 40 hours per week
Location: 100% remote (must be in Twin Cities for occasional meetings)
Digital Content Manager is responsible for assisting the Digital Content Team in the building out of a website redesign. Duties will include copy/pasting and insuring integrity of original content is maintained, tagging, QA, and other duties associated to support the successful launch.
This role works with the Digital Marketing Team and our internal and external partners and actively supports workflow, process and governances to assure content is appropriately positioned and adheres to legal, policy, brand and other guidelines in a fast-paced environment.
The Digital Content Associate will work in enterprise tools and with our marketing managers, health plan partners, internal communication partners, IT partners and vendors.
- Provides oversight, maintains content integrity and quality and is compliant with the necessary legal and regulatory rules by partnering with digital marketing managers, internal and external partners to ensure all published content meets established digital content policy and standards.
- Creates and/or modifies web templated pages, following established guidelines and style guides, working with marketing managers and/or digital strategy team mates.Implements,
- maintains and communicates content operational and strategy procedures, templates and best practices.
- Together with the Digital Content Team, delivers resolution of digital content compliance issues between involved parties.
- Provides feedback and communicates on a daily basis with Digital Content Manager, content owners and constituents.
Experience and Skills Requirements:
- 5+ years of Adobe AEM digital content management of experience. (AEM 6.4 is preferred.)
- 5+ years of experience managing and prioritizing several deliverables.
- Working knowledge of HTML.
- Track record of successful content management of portals a plus.
- Project management experience and successful executions within a matrix organization.
- Health care industry a plus.
- Ability to respond to feedback and synthesize complex information from multiple sources, translating it into clear action items.
- Proven experience nurturing mutually beneficial relationships with internal and external partners.
- Well-developed planning & execution capabilities.
- Excellent writing and proofreading skills with a meticulous attention to detail.