Paid Media Project Manager (Active Search!)
• Manage project portfolio of 40-60+ ongoing Paid Media projects
• Project Management will include coordination of all creative and content creation work needed as part of each project
• Collaborate with business clients and internal team to define project scope, requirements and budget.
• Accountable for creation and presentation of the Statement of Work (SOW) for applicable projects, leveraging pre-defined templates
• Schedule meeting rhythms as applicable for Status & Reporting updates with business clients and internal team. Ensures applicable SMEs are present to report/speak to their areas, including Paid Media status, budget to actuals, etc.
• Ensure Media Planners are connected to business owner for all aspects of the Media Plan, Execution and Budget tracking
• Create project schedules within Workfront (Project Management tool) including assignment of resources to applicable tasks leveraging a shared resource pool
• Participate in daily resource allocation sessions collaborating with other PMs on the team to ensure correct resources are assigned to each project
• Ensure all projects meet defined budget, timeline and quality expectations
• Ensure all project data in Workfront meet data accuracy & quality requirements
• Foster strong working relationships with team members to ensure quality deliverables
• Focus on on-going process improvement recommendations and implementations
• 2+ years’ experience managing and executing a portfolio of paid digital media projects in fast-paced
• 2+ years’ experience managing a project portfolio within a robust Project Management tool such as
Workfront or Basecamp (not managing out of excel).
• Must be highly organized and have excellent communication skills to enable working across a wide variety of business clients as well within the internal team
• Bachelor’s degree