Reporting and Insights Analyst (Active Search!)
• Focus on marketing analysis and insights.
• Partner with media strategy and sales to ensure campaign objectives are measurable, that timelines and expectations are clear and organized, and answer the question, ‘was this marketing campaign successful?’
• Report and present on the success of marketing strategies
• Lead the creation of measurement plans resulting in actionable digital media campaign insights.
• Manage end-to-end reporting processes, including reviewing and being accountable for new reporting plans before launch
• Manage measurement expectations and partner across strategy, sales, and ad ops to achieve client goals
• Ensure data quality, integrity of reporting outputs, and oversee issue escalation and timely resolution
• Oversee and execute reporting and insights deliverables, timelines, and projects, including organizing and transforming disparate and multi-source data
• Provide recommendations for optimizing future campaigns and testing new approaches holistically across the channels based on unique campaign objectives (recommendations may focus on audience, media tactic, channel, device, and non-attributed context
• Be a data and reporting expert, providing and presenting insights and rationale laddering up to marketing strategies for your assigned category, clients and partners
• Four-year degree or equivalent experience
• 1 - 4 years of relevant experience in analytics, reporting, media or optimizations
• Strong analytical and data story-telling skills, ability to judge and quantify results and know what to do with that information
• In-depth understanding of the digital marketplace and advanced targeting tactics, data management platforms, and digital media products and channels
• Experience with data management platforms, aggregation tools; data visualization tools; proficient or expert in Microsoft Excel, DOMO, Tableau, Adobe Site Catalyst
• Methodical, well-organized, and detail-oriented
• Genuine curiosity with how things work; motivated, self-starter
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Exceptional understanding of the digital measurement space.
• Preferred experience in digital advertising and/or digital media publishing industry