Global Digital & Social Media Project Manager (Active Search!)
• Manage project portfolio of 40-60+ ongoing global digital projects
• Collaborate with business clients, external vendors, and internal team to define project scope, requirements, and budget for a variety of digital projects.
• Accountable for creation and presentation of the Statement of Work (SOW) for applicable projects, leveraging pre-defined templates
• Schedule meeting rhythms as applicable for Status & Reporting updates with business clients and internal team.
• Create project schedules within Workfront (Project Management tool) including assignment of resources to applicable tasks leveraging a shared resource pool
• Participate in daily resource allocation sessions collaborating with other PMs on the team to ensure correct resources are assigned to each project
• Coordinate work effort across all areas within the Global Digital & Social Media & 3rd party vendors including design & Ux, content, paid & social media, development, QA.
• Ensure all projects meet defined budget, timeline, and quality expectations
• Ensure all project data in the Workfront Project Management tool meets data accuracy & quality requirements
• Foster strong working relationships with team members to ensure quality deliverables
• Focus on on-going process improvement recommendations and implementations
• 2+ years’ experience managing and executing a portfolio of digital projects in a fast-paced corporate environment
• 2+ years’ experience managing a project portfolio within a robust Project Management tool such as Workfront or Basecamp (not managing out of excel).
• Must be highly organized and have excellent communication skills to enable working across a wide variety of business clients as well within the internal team
• Bachelor’s degree