Senior Project Manager (Active Search!)
Key Responsibilities:1. Responsible for Creating and Managing migration plan of moving from legacy to new guest data source
2. Responsible for facilitating requirement gathering sessions with tenants of the legacy data source and collaborating with Product team on the new platform to determine how we will onboard the legacy tenants to the new platform.
3. Responsible for communicating to leadership and stakeholders of the progress and risks to the timelines
4. Provides project management throughout the program lifecycle process
•Ensures migration project meets business requirements and are completed on time and within budget
•Ensures migration project meets business requirements
•Coordinates communication plan, risks and issues
•Measures project performance using appropriate tools and techniques
•Monitor the progress of the project
•Communicates project progress
• Identify and quantify variances
• Perform any corrective actions and escalate with recommendations
1. Program Management experience in a large team and company.
2. Good communication skills with ability to focus on the priority
3. Experience with migration projects involving multiple teams and stakeholders a plus
• Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite- Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Project (or similar PM tool), SharePoint, smart sheet
• 5+ years experience with project implementation
• Ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks for self and others
• Experience managing multiple projects simultaneously
• Must possess knowledge and expertise in the use of project management methodologies and tools, resource management practices and change management techniques
Qualified and interested candidates can follow the link and apply here: Apply Now!