12 months with possibility of extension AND permanent hire
- Provide a high level of customer service to clients with effective communication, timely responses to requests and proactive resolution of potential issues
- Attend client meetings to understand marketing needs
- Assist and build client campaign proposals
- Present strategic recommendations based on your client’s key objectives
- Build audience strategies, media mix allocations, creative and media strategies that are aligned to client’s priorities and rooted in category and brands insight, as well as leverage historical media performance
- Work with various cross-functional teams; including but not limited to: Reporting & Insights, Analytics, Sales, Trading & Ad Ops, and Channel Development to deliver and execute effective result
• Four year college degree in Business or Marketing
• 3+ years of experience in digital media planning and execution using various ad technology including Ad Serving, Media Planning and/or relevant digital media tools.
• Ability to drive results and thrives in an ambiguous environment
• Ability to articulate and defend creative & media direction to internal and external stakeholders.
• Strong analytical and critical thinking abilities
• Superior time management and multitasking skill
• Competency of industry system/tools such as Doubleclick, Integral Ad Science, Google Analytics, ComScore, eMarketer, Nielsen tools, etc.
• Exposure to online ad serving concepts (CPM/CPA/RTB/ROI), video, mobile, social, RTB, programmatic buying.
• Highly proficient in Microsoft Office including Excel, PowerPoint and Word as well as other equivalent programs
Qualified and interested candidates can click here to apply: Apply Now!