Account Management Associate (Active Search!)
Title: Account Management Associate
Reports To: Managing Director
Direct Reports: None
Date: May 2021
Scope of Responsibility:
This is a key role within the Creatis staffing team with responsibility for the efficient and effective management of all aspects of recruiting Creatis employees and supporting account management leadership. Additionally, this person is responsible for overseeing more transactional accounts managed through a Vendor Management System (VMS) including sourcing and placing Creatis employees on assignment.
The Account Management Associate will be highly organized and have the ability to manage multiple priorities simultaneously. Excellent verbal and written communications skills are required. The ideal candidate will maintain a professional demeanor and will work in a collaborative, metrics-focused organization. The key responsibilities are to support the VP/Managing Director; engage with potential employees; manage reports, process documentation and systems while effectively communicating ongoing activities and partnering across the organization.
He/she will have incredible drive, be a self-starter and a strong problem solver - and would be described as someone who is motivated, resourceful and smart with a sense of urgency. This individual must represent Creatis with an energetic and professional attitude and have the ability to effectively interact with a variety of personalities.
The right individual will embody and relish the core values of Creatis: Teamwork, Of Service, Do What’s Right, Be Excellent and Shared Journey.
- Utilizes online searches/postings, job sites, internal databases, and other sources to identify and maintain a prospect pipeline of potential Creatis’ employees.
- Proactively sources potential Creatis’ employees for ongoing jobs that we work on.
- Facilitates and conducts effective phone screens and employee interviews for Creatis’ candidates.
- Uploads candidate information into various systems (currently Netsuite and Bullhorn) as well as manages system information as necessary.
- Manages referrals from employees and other Creatis’ contacts.
- Supports Relationship Managers on active searches.
Account Management and Filling Employee Assignments:
- Manages day to day engagement with clients utilizing VMS systems
- Serves as primary contact for procurement clients
- Participates in all procurement meetings including quarterly updates and ongoing spotlight calls
- Fills open reqs from client VMS systems; actively meeting all service level expectations of the client by responding in a timely and professional manner
- Schedules interviews and completes candidate prep and debrief meetings
- Reviews, edits and formats resumes for submission and creates job descriptions, as needed,
- Completes candidate onboarding, i.e. background checks, references, new hire paperwork and some of the new hire orientation
- Maintains a working knowledge of all Creatis employees, so can effectively and efficiently match employees to potential assignments.
Ongoing Engagement of Employees:
- Actively interfaces with employees and completes quarterly/ongoing check-ins and Annual Reviews.
- Effectively handles and resolves employee issues as they arise, on own or in conjunction with Vice President, as needed.
- Actively solicits and manages referrals from employees and supports the participation and engagement of employees via on-site visits and through participation at Creatis-sponsored events.
- Provides administrative support to Managing Director and other Staffing team members, as needed.
- Manages employee tenure awards and supports employee engagement as required.
- Attends and participates in weekly team meetings and other meetings as needed.
- Creates, manages and distributes reports and agendas for weekly Staffing meetings.
- Ensure that all employee data is accurately loaded and up to date in all internal and external systems.
- Meets weekly activity and financials performance metrics.
- Bachelor’s degree (preferred) in human resources, business, or related field
- Minimum of 1-2 years of professional experience, preferably with direct recruiting experience
- Proficient in Excel, Powerpoint, Word, Outlook and CRM systems like NetSuite and Bullhorn
- Excellent problem solving and interpersonal skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Highly organized and able to manage time effectively
- Excellent customer service skills
- Ability to source and screen your own candidates
- Able to multitask and prioritize work with manager’s supervision
- Calm under pressure and must be able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Have the ability to remain positive & focused under deadline pressure
- Exempt role
- Position works primarily out of the Creatis offices as well as at remote locations
- Core work hours are 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. with flexibility
Qualified and interested candidates may click here to complete our online application: Apply Now!