Campaign Production Manager (Active Search!)
As a Campaign Distribution Manager you drive the delivery of marketing and communication campaigns. Excellent organization, collaboration and coordination skills are critical to the success of this role. You need to be comfortable working in a Matrix organization and have the ability to influence without authority to overcome roadblocks and get necessary approvals to ensure timely delivery. You will help contribute new ideas and champion best practices for workflow, asset management and other processes across the department. You act as a liaison between marketing teams, editorial staff, designers and production services.
- Develop and manage a production calendar and timelines of multiple simultaneous projects to ensure staffing stays on schedule; organization has visibility to provider materials and avoiding duplication.
- Act as a consultant to marketing and communication teams and key stakeholders to craft campaign strategy and channel mix including segmentation.
- Partner with data and analytics teams for target distribution lists, determine inclusions and suppressions based on prior campaigns and detailed reports/results for each project.
- Conduct QA and AB testing, presenting results and recommendations to leadership and stakeholders prior to deployment
- Mange production vendor relationships, including quarterly scorecards and quality checks
- Develop and oversee content and production quality assurance program
- Facilitate project meetings and report on project status to ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope, and within budget
- Present weekly status updates to key business partners and leaders, identifying any risks and mitigation plan
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing or communications-related field
- 3+ years’ experience working as a Production Manager
- 2+ years healthcare communications experience
- Simultaneously managing & executing multiple campaigns of varying sizes at any one time.
- Self-motivated and excellent follow through
- Client or stakeholder management experience
- Strong interpersonal and conflict resolution skills
- Experience/Proficiency with Microsoft office suite
- Highly analytical, creative, and organized with strong problem solving skills.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, virtual environment
- Enthusiasm for working collaboratively as part of a team
- Project management and process improvement skills with a track record in managing high profile projects seamlessly and effectively
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, showing a high attention to detail (well presented, ability to get the point across to non-manufacturing minded people).
- Able to work on multiple projects without sacrificing quality
- Agency experience (internal or external)
- Experience working in a highly regulated industry
- Ability to adapt to a changing environment
- Self-starter/Proactive approach to work
- Professional maturity
- Experience working across multiple regions/states for a large organization
Qualified and interested candidates can click here to apply: Apply Now!