W-2 Contract Details:
Duration: 12 months (possibility of extension)
The Search Marketing Specialist will execute paid search marketing efforts for individual product portfolios for the client. They are looking for an individual with a passion for digital advertising and analytics, and a demonstrated track record of developing, implementing, managing, optimizing and reporting on successful paid search programs.
You will be responsible for developing and executing paid search marketing strategies that will elevate digital presence and communication with healthcare providers and patients, and ultimately impact sales.
If you have a high level of passion, willingness to help others, detail orientation and a positive attitude to help us work together and fulfill the client's mission - you should apply!
A Day in the Life
- Develop and execute digital “always on” strategies for paid search marketing.
- Manage, report and optimize search marketing activity based on digital performance metrics.
- Develop and/or collaborate with partners for content creation, publication and deployment.
- Provide internal stakeholders clear direction on objectives, audience, timing, budget, user journey, strategy and metrics desired and all content and deliverables required for execution.
- Conduct ongoing tests and pilots to trial new and different ways to improve the user experience and to meet desired goals • Conduct periodic competitive audits and analysis.
- Tap into the client's global network to identify best practice campaigns and assess for local implementation.
- Proactively share insights, opportunities, issues and updates to keep the team up-to-speed on current activity and to continue to fuel continuous improvement of the strategy, process and tools.
- Work with digital marketing partners across SBUs and geographies to maximize and integrate efforts and budgets
- At least 3 years of experience with paid search marketing - search engine marketing (SEM) - also known as pay-per-click (PPC).
- Experience in paid media beyond search marketing is a plus (paid social, display ads) • Experience in search engine optimization (SEO) organic tactics is a plus • Bachelors' Degree required, preferably in business, marketing or communications.
- Excellent communicator and creative thinker, with an ability to use both data and intuition to inform decisions.
- Strong project management and organizational skills with the ability to follow through. Keen attention to detail. Good time manager: Well organized, able to set and reset priorities.
- Editorial mindset that seeks to understand what audiences consume and how to create it.
- Ability to analyze data and metrics to optimize channels, tactics and approach.
- Ability to lead and influence others.
- Track-record of delivery; and the ability to project manage work within a deadline-oriented, delivery-centered, fast-paced, matrixed team environment where appropriate.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills: Good verbal communicator and presenter.
- Can work autonomously but is also a team player. Collaborative mindset and work style.
- Self-motivated and positive.
- Ability to quickly establish credibility with all levels of customer base.
- Strong verbal, written communication skills (including listening) and ability to summarize complex information in a clear and concise manner
- Demonstrated capability to independently direct projects and manage multiple responsibilities while simultaneously maintaining a clear focus on objectives and financial performance expectations