Relationship/Account ManagerTitle: Account/Relationship Manager
Reports to: Director of Staffing
Direct reports: None
Scope of Responsibility:
A Creatis Relationship Manager combines client-facing account management skills with tactical proficiency in recruiting and placing Creatis employees with clients. A successful performer will bring a proven ability to develop and expand relationships with past and current clients at all levels within an organization (VP to Manager), and effectively find, recruit, engage and manage relationships with Creatis employees.
The Creatis Relationship Manager will be an experienced and connected business professional with established relationships with creative, marketing, human resources or other business professionals across the Twin Cities. He/she will have direct experience and familiarity with how marketing/creative services teams operate and how staffing augmentation can create value for clients. The key responsibility is to retain current clients and generate future revenue by growing existing or previous clients; while effectively recruiting and placing Creatis employees within our client companies. He/she will be a self-starter, motivated, strategic, and resourceful. He/she will have a proven ability to work independently as well as working collaboratively across the Creatis team. This individual must represent Creatis with an outgoing, professional attitude, and will have the ability to interact and connect with mid through senior level clients as well as candidates. The right individual will embody and relish the core values of Creatis: Teamwork, Partnership, Of Service, Do What’s Right, Be Excellent, and Shared Journey.
- Establish, maintain, and grow client relationships
- Recruit candidates and fill assignments
- Maintain and grow relationships with employees on assignment
- Expand business within current client companies
- Bachelor of Science degree in Marketing, Business Administration, Human Resources or related field.
- 3-7 years of experience in client facing, B2B account management, marketing or marketing/advertising agency Account Management. Experience in recruiting or hiring a plus.
- Background and/or understanding of marketing and creative processes (industry experience could include advertising, creative services, marketing staffing/studio services, working on a marketing team within an organization, etc).
- Strong project manager – detail oriented, capable of tracking and meeting deadlines.
- Self-starter, resourceful, enthusiastic, operates with a sense of urgency, and able to meet multiple priorities in a demanding and deadline-oriented environment.