Graphic Designer - Healthcare
Position: Graphic Designer
Hours: 40 hours per week, on-site at client.
Our healthcare client is seeking a Graphic Designer to create high quality, branded marketing pieces for their Product teams. This is an onsite, 40hour/per week position.
- Take written or verbal direction to create or edit layouts, images and other designs.
- Design, revise, edit and produce all types of collateral to support the portfolio marketing team such as infographics, sell-sheets, brochures, PowerPoints, messaging positioning framework documents, FAQs, graphics for social media, etc.
- Prepare, and collect final layout for printing and uploading to vendors.
- Designs around complex and sometimes technical information so it is easily consumed.
- Learn and be able to distinguish the various products offered by including what they mean to the clients who buy them and (at times) the consumers who use them.
- Use style and brand guidelines effectively, and become a subject matter expert and brand advocate to others.
- Coordinates with outside agencies and printers necessary to complete project.
- Keeps abreast of new approaches to overall trends in health care.
- Follows company policies and procedures, in particular in relation to legalities and compliance.
- Works quickly, accurately, and fearlessly.
Competencies for High Performers:
- A producer of high quality of work as it is an expectation and necessary for the success of the team.
- An out-of-the-box thinker who is able to bring new ideas to the table – someone who is not afraid to push the envelope in search of the best solution to present to a product partner.
- Collaborative and flexible – whatever it takes to produce excellent work on the team.
- Someone who is open to feedback and uses it as a way to grow and develop as a designer.
- Associate’s or bachelor’s degree in graphic design, communications or related field or equivalent experience
- Minimum three years’ experience in graphic design.
- Macintosh user with a good working knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite.
- Experience with website design and updates.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Highly developed Microsoft PowerPoint skills.