The Perks of Utilizing an External Design Studio Versus In-House Creative Team
In-house creative teams continue to expand due to a demand for digital content. In a report from the World Federation of Advertisers (WFA) and Observatory International, more than 57% of multinational marketers have established an in-house creative agency. While companies are experiencing an increased demand for in-house content, this can often lead to creative teams having too much on their production plate. Enter Creatis Studio. Our full-service design and creative execution studio completes quick-turn projects and provides ongoing support to your team. How do you know it’s time to partner with an external design studio versus utilizing your in-house creative team?
Here are three signs you may need to outsource your production needs:
- Your in-house creative team is at or over capacity (82% of internal creative teams reporting their workloads have significantly increased in the past year).
- Your team is frustrated by workflow and prioritization challenges (62% cited managing workflow as a key issue and 52% noted prioritization of projects as an obstacle).
- Your team’s workload is leaving no time to focus on strategy and other top priorities.
The perks of utilizing an external design studio like Creatis Studio:
- We’re flexible. We adapt to your workflow, so you don’t pay for work you don’t need.
- We integrate. We seamlessly integrate with your team to create day-to-day efficiencies.
- We’re experts. We have a fully staffed team of creatives and marketers that specialize in design and execution-based work.
- We help clear your desk. We take work off your plate so you can focus on strategy and other top priorities.
- We do it all. We’re perfect for when you need a variety of resources for small or one-time projects, including design, copywriting, production and proofreading.